Fireworks Safety

0 comments

Posted on 29th June 2011 by Rita in NCL News & Events

, , , , , , ,

fireworks safety

Sparkler Warning: Sparklers are Fun and seem harmless, however they burn between 1200°-2000° degrees. Enough to melt metal, and are among the highest cause of fireworks injuries. (many requiring hospitalization).

Follow the Law: Follow the laws in your local area. If firework products are illegal, enjoy your local fireworks display.

Use a flat surface: When lighting fireworks make sure you are using a stable flat surface away from homes, autos, trees, dry leaves, grass and brush. (more…)